Páginas

sexta-feira, 13 de julho de 2012

0 ABNT_Jaeger and Lemos

Hello!

I can not speak English!

But by using the online translator, I'll be posting on my blog posts in English, in order to have greater interaction with the diverse audience.

Well as I am thinking of opening posts in Spanish because I have many people visiting from other countries and be!

So, so there is a greater understanding between us, I want to be solving the problems!

However, do not really know if the translation is correct, but I think it was worth the effort!


Visit our Fan Page on Facebook:


Our role is to read, offer suggestions for spelling and grammar, and format the work of our customers.


Typing and formatting by ABNT - typed and format CBT, Monographs, Papers, Projects, Reports, Portfolios by ABNT Standards, quality assurance and timely delivery.


If you're in need of aid in the references, please contact us!

With love!
Prof. Gi

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Envie esta página a um amigo!
Customização by Lady Mel
♥ Lady Mel Layouts ♥